Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Well GOOOD MORNING.. TONYA... OMG AWESOME JOB!!!! Thks for Sharing!!!!
UPDATED ONE YEAR PHOTO!! 
"Have you ever tried to loose weight and everything you tried just was not working? Hi, my name is Tonya and I am happy to announce that not only have I found a product that has worked for me but, it has changed my life and I can actually look in the mirror and know life can turn around.
In one year I have lost 41lbs and 21.3 inches which may not seem like a lot to you but, it is to me. I have been through so much in this one year I should of gained and I never went over 5 lbs and I have always went right back down.
Skinny Fiber has kept me on track. When I wanted to have that steak dinner I had it, or I wanted a loaded sweet potato I still did. I have learned to eat in moderation and adjust my portion sizes but, still eat what I love. How? Easy...Skinny Fiber is all natural it is a product which I take twice daily and I do not worry about what I am going to eat after I take it.
So what are you waiting for?"
There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or
Buy 2 get 1 free $119.85 (comes out to $40 per bottle)
Buy 3 get 3 free $179.70(comes out to $30 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. You will love it!

Check out the video on my website to find out why Skinny Fiber works for so many!

http://lexisalyers.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment