Friday, May 23, 2014

WOW!!! HERE is what Jody had to say in her testimony.....
Jody says >>>>Here is my new picture. I started S.F. march of 2013 with a lot of medical problems. Since then I am off high blood pressure meds, acid reflux meds, hormones, have lost 40 lbs and lots of inches. I don't measure myself, but use my size 10's to check. I can get them over my booty and button them now! Still tight but couldn't do it at all before S.F. I am one of those people who loses slow because of the exercise from the bulging disc and tear and sciatica. But when they allow me to, I get out and walk! Like I have said before, no matter how long it takes, I have the determination and all the support from family, friends and group. Don't give up you guys! The more out of wack your body is, the longer it may take. I use to read all the wonderful testimonials and get depressed because I am not doing as well. Then that light turned on and said " look you know your medical problems and you know you had lost 100 pds before your sciatica went to Hell"! So stop beating yourself up and take one day at a time and YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!! I Absolutely LOVE Skinny Fiber and this awesome support group!

Jody writes----wow wow wow! what a difference!. The big difference now is my body has detoxed from all the steroid shots i was having, plus my body is rid of several medications i was on. Thanks to Skinny fiber I have super energy, enjoying life again, plus losing those pounds i put on when I went down from sciatica! YAY! —

Here is what she added today when she emailed her updated picture! ----If you want daughter, you can share to let people know skinny fiber works even when you have obstacles! I am living proof! Plus over 60 inches lost! Love u more than you know! You and skinny fiber saved my life! ....---------

═════════ღღ═════════
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No Stimulants, 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee!

══════ ☆ GET STARTED ON YOUR 90 DAY CHALLENGE!! ☆ ══════
CLICK HERE: http://Lexisalyers.SBC90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment