Saturday, February 1, 2014

Todays Special Transformation is brought to you from Courtney!!!

Today's transformation is from the lovely Courtney L. She looks AmAzInG!!!! So proud of her!!

Courtney says:

"I just wanted to give y'all a picture update of my success with Skinny Fiber. It has changed my life. After struggling for 20 years(my entire ADULT life) I'm finally getting it under control. I'm actually getting a waist again. The best part was getting on the plane today and not having to use a seat belt extender. Do you know how embarrassing it is to ask for one? You can just feel everyone looking at you when you ask.

My next goal? To ride a bike with my kids! They wanted me to when they were little, but I never could. I plan on trying next week and I will take a video. Just don't laugh because I may fall off. Lol."

If you are ready to finally get control of your weight, then quit making excuses. Summer is just a few months away.  You too can have your own success story.

Get your Skinny Fiber here  http://lexisalyers.sbc90.com


No comments:

Post a Comment