Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome :)

Welcome to all who come across these blog post! So happy to have you take a look around!! :)

I am very new to this "Blog" thing. This will be my very first attempt at it so please bare with me while its a work in progress and I get the hang of things!

First off I would like to tell you a little about myself, I am a Self-Employed Mother of two wonderful boys and married to my high school sweetheart!

My husband and I have been married 3 years this upcoming April and together for 7. Its amazing how fast time goes! It doesn't even seem that long that we've been together but looking back its been a wonderful ride and I hope to have many more wonderful years with him.

I have two wonderful boys that are complete opposites of each other! My oldest is a very shy, laid back child ( he takes after me) and my youngest is a wild child, he has to be on the go constantly!! Just wait for the stories I have to share!! *He takes after his father*

Last but no least I love being Self-Employed! I work with an Amazing company called Skinny Body Care and I am able to connect to people that need to lose weight and get healthy and I am able to help them get their lives back! I am so blessed to have found this company and help the people that I have been able to help and I hope and pray to reach soo many more people that are in need of a life changing product! You all will get lovely updates of Skinny Fiber users so be on the look out!!

So this blog will be a way for me to show you the things I enjoy! Here you will enjoy wonderful stories of everyday life in my household with my two children ( Believe me you don't want to miss any of them!!), I will post awesome updates of people on Skinny Fiber and information about it, recipes and diys will be posted as well daily!

Hope you all stay around!! Would love to hear from each and everyone of you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment